25L - 45LSalary
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
We are looking for a skilled Full Stack Software Engineer with a strong desire to learn and innovate – you help challenge the status quo and you are very eager to develop new skills to help Nexthink stay on the leading edge of digital employee experience. The candidate should be heavily motivated by both the product and technology stack. This is a unique opportunity to build distributed systems at scale.
Nexthink’s mission is to delight people at work and your contributions will impact the work-life of millions of workers. As a Full Stack Software Engineer at Nexthink, we expect you to ensure that the delivered software is of the highest quality, fulfilling both functional and non-functional requirements. You will participate in all stages of software development and collaborate with different teams.
You are highly motivated, result driven, and detail oriented. You have a high sense of product ownership, constantly learning and enhancing your skills and understanding of computer science. You have a proven track-record with both front-end and backend development, and you are familiar with the concepts described in the Reactive Manifesto. You are pragmatic, open to feedback, accountable, and a team player. We look forward to meeting you!
• Design, implement, deliver and validate Nexthink Experience features (both frontend and backend)
• Help improving the team architecture, design and development best practices
• Handle L3 support requests (together with the rest of the team)
• Participate actively in the technology roadmap
• Work with the agile iterative/incremental mindset and best practices and participate actively to the different ceremonials
• Strong experience in front-end development with back-end development experience
• B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science (or equivalent), MSc preferred
• Experience with React , Typescript a plus
• Experience with Java, Kotlin, Scala, NodeJS is highly valued
• Experience with GraphQL is a plus
• Practical knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker
• Strong refactoring abilities and test automation
• Strong motivation for complex challenges and learning new technologies
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Mind-set oriented towards continuous improvement, lean thinking and high-quality work
• Experience with speaking at technical conferences is a plus
• Fluent in English (spoken and written)
Jobs By Skill in City