What You'll do:
- Collaborate and work with independent third-party QA testing companies/firms.
- Lead a team of 8-10 QA testers and should own all aspects of Testing, QA Framework for existing Products, and Product end-to-end testing across functional and Automation.
- Owner of all Quality KPIs for Client Delivery.
- Own and maintain test suites for a variety of Products
- Work in a dynamic Agile environment and come up with solutions to meet project needs.
- Design and develop automated UI tests with tools like Selenium, Java, etc
What makes you a great fit:
- 2+ years of experience in UI automation using Selenium, Cypress, TestNG, and BDD frameworks (Serenity JBehave Cucumber).
- Demonstrated experience utilizing Gradle Maven, GIT, and Jenkins.
- Strong experience with component and integration automation testing for microservices. AWS Cloud, Docker, and Container based execution
- Experience providing QA for mobile, web, and back-end services especially ones as design-oriented
- Proficient in various tools w.r.t network monitoring, performance analysis for mobile apps
- Good understanding of Mobile app security aspects, testing, and related tools
- Solid understanding of QA methodology and practices, within SDLC
- Experience working with Postman and other API testing tools
- E-Commerce Exposure/Background is preferred.