What You'll do:
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code in Node.js for back-end services.
- Ensuring optimal and high-performance code logic for the data from/to database.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Preparing technical specification documents for the developed features.
- Providing technical recommendations and suggesting improvements to the product.
- Documenting code standards and practicing them.
- Collaborate with Product and Design teams to conceptualize new features
What makes you a great fit:
- 5+ years of proven experience in the implementation of large scale web applications
- Expert in PHP - experience in CakePHP (required) & Laravel
- Proficient with databases (MongoDB & MySQL)
- Experience in designing and building RESTful APIs
- Docker and AWS experience is a plus
- Experience in Node.js is a Big Plus
- Knowledge about the Software Development Life Cycle Model, development best practices and standards, source control, code review, build and deployment, continuous integration