What You'll do:
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro services distributed architecture
What makes you a great fit:
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
- Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including:
- Dependency management tools such as Gomod
- Go’s templating language
- Go’s code generation tools, such as Stringer
- Popular Go web frameworks, such as Revel, Martini, Gorilla, Goji etc.
- Experience using Containers - Docker, Kubernetes is a added advantage.
- Hands on experience on various AWS services like EKS, DynamoDB, DocumentDB, REDIS, ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL
Note: Hiring Candidate for FreeCharge (Powered by Axis Bank)