0 sessions already booked | INR 0 raised for Covid relief fund
More about Ayushi Gudwani
After being in a predicament of work-wear apparel, Ayushi decided to resolve the problem of “what to wear at work” for women once and for all. She founded FableStreet, a clothing brand that defines the professional journey of every woman.
Ayushi did her B. Tech in Electronics from NSIT followed by a PGDM from IIM-Kolkata during which she went to The Anderson School of Management, Los Angeles. After working for several years with companies like Mckinsey & Company, Ayushi founded FableStreet in 2016.
What can you expect from your 30 minutes session with me?
- Why entrepreneurship is not a risk?
- My journey of building FableStreet
- Translating a B plan to action
- Journey of a Consultant/professional to an Entrepreneur
- Leadership in difficult times.
- Women in business and what it takes. The good and the bad of it.